I am pleased to announce that our 2019 Women to Watch Award winners have been selected! The Women to Watch Awards recognize outstanding women in the accounting profession and are given in two categories: Emerging Leaders (fewer than 15 years in the profession) and Experienced Leaders (15 or more years in the profession). There were many exceptional nominees this year, making it a very difficult decision for our judging panel. Congratulations to the following seven winners:
- Rebecca Connolly, CPA, manager, Burkhart, Pizzanelli, PC
- Danielle Donovan, CPA, MSA, supervisor, Walter & Shuffain, P.C.
- Kristen Longobardi, audit & assurance manager, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Mon Chau, partner, Investment Management Practice, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Laura McNeil, CPA, tax partner, PwC
- Laura O'Brien, CPA, MSA, principal, ALL CPAs
- Amy Phelan, CPA, shareholder, tonneson + co
The winners will be recognized at the Women's Leadership Summit
on Thursday, October 24 at the Boston Marriott Long Wharf. The Summit will also feature presentations from Kim Drumgo, director of diversity and inclusion at the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants and award-winning speaker Terri Tespicio, whose TEDx talk "Stop Searching for Your Passion"
has more than 5 million views to date. To learn more about the Summit and to register, click here